Full terms and conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Survey available until 19 February 2020.
3. No purchase is necessary, entry is only available at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MT32D5K. A valid email address, company and contact name is required.
4. To Enter:
a. England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales: Simply enter your details at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MT32D5K.
5. One entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. A person is defined by the same name, email address, postal address and mobile number. The first entry of a person registered as a winner will be the only prize you receive.
6. All entries must be received by the end of the promotion period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
7. Gifts and Prizes:
a. Prize Draw Prize : 1 x tablet or similar device to the value of £100.
8. The Prize is non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Gift or Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
11. Winner Selection
a. Prize Draw Prize : All valid entries received, will be entered into the prize draw, by the Promoter during the Promotion the prize draw will be conducted on Friday 21 February 2020, by an individual not employed by Southern Monitoring Services Limited.
12. Winner Notification:
a. Prize Draw Prize : The winner will be notified within 5 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternative entrant selected in the same manner.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
14. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorised access to, or alteration of or non-receipt of entries. The Promoter is also not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software or entry to be received by the Promoter or an entrant because of technical problems.
17. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or claimant in connection with or arising out of this Promotion howsoever caused, including in respect of any Prizes, costs, expenses, forfeited Prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
18. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. The Prize Draw winner will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
21. If you are the winner of the Prize Draw Prize, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the Prize Draw Prize winner of this Promotion.
22. The name and county of the Prize Draw Prize winner will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to Southern Monitoring Services Limited, at the address listed above which will be available 1 month after the close of the promotion for 4 weeks.
23. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
24. All taxes incurred as a result of the prize offered in this promotion are the sole responsibility of the winner
25. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the details in any promotional material, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
27. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.