DeWalt Drill Promotion Full terms and conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
To qualify for a free DeWALT DCH273P2 18V drill you must adhere to the following terms and conditions:
1. Serve notice on your current ARC and initiate the Volume Connection Move (“VCM”) process by 31 December 2021 and complete a VCM of at least 100 monitored connections, to Southern Monitoring Services Limited by 31 March 2022. These connections must be transferring to Southern Monitoring Services Ltd from another ARC. PSTN Swapout / upgrade programmes do not qualify for this promotion.
2. As part of the VCM process, the other ARC will confirm that the connections are yours to transfer. Only connections that are yours to transfer will qualify for this promotion.
3. You are responsible for providing any notice period required to the other/your current ARC. If the notice period means the connections cannot be transferred to Southern Monitoring Services Limited by 31 March 2022, the connections will not qualify for this promotion.
4. To claim your DeWALT drill, you must have paid the first month’s invoice for the monitoring services of the transferred connections after the connection transfer is completed. We will then send the drill within 30 days of receiving payment for that invoice.
5. Each installer can claim up to a maximum of one free DeWALT drill under this promotion, regardless of how many connections are transferred.
6. If you are referring an installer to us then for you and the installer to qualify for this promotion, they must not be an existing customer of ours and, the following additional conditions must also apply:
a. The installer must agree to and transfer the 100 connections (and initiate and complete the VCM on the same terms as set out above).
b. The installer must confirm that they were referred to us by you.
7. End Date: promotion is open until and including 31 December 2021. You must have served notice to your current ARC and initiated the VCM process by 31 December 2021, and all connections must be transferred to Southern Monitoring Services Limited by 31 March 2022, latest.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the DeWALT DCH273P2 18V drill for a DeWALT power tool of equivalent or greater value should the DeWALT [ DCH273P2 18V drill become unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
9. No alternative or cash alternative is available for the drill. The drill is not transferable.
10. Recipient will be responsible for paying any tax in connection with their participation in this promotion in any territory (including any income tax, VAT or other applicable tax due in connection with any products received under this promotion). Promoter shall not be liable for any tax due in connection with this promotion and Recipient hereby indemnifies Promoter against any losses, liability, expenses, costs, penalties due in connection with Recipient’s failure to comply with any of their obligations to pay tax liabilities.
11. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, or reasonable belief to suspect collusion to subvert the terms and conditions of the promotion, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of the promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion and/or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which must be provided within 14 days of request) and to refuse to award the drill or withdraw entitlement to the drill and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or by using fraudulent means.
13. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the promotion or accepting or using the drill, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by its negligence and fraud). Your statutory rights are not affected.
14. If any of the clauses in these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions, and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
15. English law will settle any dispute concerning the interpretation and application of these terms and conditions and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
16. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all matters in relation and/or connected to the promotion shall be final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
17. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating in the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. Any correspondence related to the promotion should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject/title “DeWALT DCH273P2 18V Drill Promotion”. Please do not send entries via email or by post to the address set out above as such will not be considered; all entries must be initiated by starting the VCM process referenced above.
18. You and any installer you refer must be located in the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland.
21. Promoter: Southern Monitoring Services Limited, 212-218 London Rd, Waterlooville PO7 7AJ.